Commercial Interior Guides
InSoFast panels offer continuous insulation perfectly suited for any surface insulation, new or retrofit. InSoFast panels remove the complexity with a single step solution. No other single product does this as well as InSoFast. Additionally, InSoFast has code compliance nationwide.
Continuous insulation for NFPA 285 compliant wall assemblies
- Contact us for a list of NFPA 285 compliant assemlies
- One step framing and insulation
- Simplified trade coordination
- Installation is a simple stack-and-go
- No specialty tools and training
- Why work so hard?
Best product for walls and floors
- No energy penalty for the studs
- Thin wall assembly saves space
- Pre-installed electrical/utility raceways
- Durable . . . Solidly backed wall panel
- Lives up to its name: In So Fast
Most complete continuous insulation
- Built to last - nothing will, rot, mold or decay
- Simple installation . . . Manage less, do more
- Stable R-value . . . no thermal drift
Suggested products for Commercial Interiors
Closed-cell, injection-molded EPS foam body achieves R-10 insulation.
Closed-cell, injection-molded EPS foam body achieves R-8.5 insulation
InSoFast Plus Method
Need a higher R-value? It’s easy to increase your R-Value beyond R-10 while maintaining the engineered benefits of the continuous InSoFast panels. Simply add rigid foam insulation board over top of InSoFast panels. This saves money by utilizing locally obtained rigid foam to enhance the R-Value. Additionally, projects can be completed in a fraction of the amount of time because they start with a base of feature-rich, low-labor InSoFast panels.