Want to Work with Us? Join Our Team!
Do you share our passion for InSoFast continuous insulation?
Do you understand how InSoFast insulation panels are a unique product that improves living/work environments for everyone?
- Have you ever used InSoFast in your own remodeling or construction project?
- Do you want to find a way to tell the world how it’s the easier, faster, better way to insulate?
- Do you appreciate the engineered simplicity of installing InSoFast insulation panels?
- Do you value customer satisfaction and building long-lasting working relationships?
- Are you an unconventional thinker, who enjoys being “hands-on?”
Our passion is to continually look for ways to improve how things are built.
InSoFast panels were born from our experiences working in the construction and remodeling industries. Come work with us, and help us improve the experience for everyone from the homeowner to the seasoned building professional.
InSoFast is a small close knit company. When asked what we value most, we say our trusting culture and the friendly workplace.
Our shared values and culture is a large part of what makes InSoFast unique, both as a brand and a workplace. We are part of a team that’s doing good things for the planet helping people save energy and living comfortably.
We welcome differences. It's not just good for you, it’s good for us too. We’ve learned that diverse teams have better ideas that help us understand and support our customers. Everyone has a different perspective. So, who knows? Perhaps your unique outlook or vision could lead us to a great idea that helps make our customers’ lives a little bit better.
- Passion: for company success, customer satisfaction & for creativity.
- Integrity: honesty and trust with each other and yourself.
- Respect: toward customer’s experience and for co-workers.
- Flexibility: ability to work remotely, self-motivation, and openness to change.
- Balance: Work hard, play hard; make InSoFast your living, not your life! Be DONE at End of Day.
- Ability to build rapport with customers and co-workers.
- Proven experience in the construction industry.
- Experience in sales and marketing.
- Excellent communication skills.