Suggested products for Interior Applications
Closed-cell, injection-molded EPS foam body achieves R-10 insulation.
Closed-cell, injection-molded EPS foam body achieves R-8.5 insulation
Interior Application Guides
BenefitsWhy work so hard? InSoFast takes the worry out of the complex wall assemblies. Insulation is a hidden value you should only have to think about once. Insulation should be seamless, maintenance free, mold free, save money, and work endlessly for your comfort.
- Most jobs can be installed with little more than a hand saw, a utility knife, and a caulk gun.
- Cool in the summer, warm in the winter. The continuous insulation keeps you comfortable in all seasons, all climates.
- Move along, mold and mildew. Specifically designed channels in the InSoFast body prevent moisture from getting trapped in your walls.
- Some of our customers have reported a significant reduction in their energy costs after installing our panels. Cut your bills or go off-grid.
- InSoFast projects qualify for a Federal Tax Credit up to $500.
- Forget compromises. InSoFast supports any finishing option you can dream up. Put up pictures, install cabinets, hang a TV.
- Insulation-Framing-Vapor Retarder-Layout-Electrical Raceways
It is competitively priced
InSoFast panels offers an engineered system of continuous insulation perfectly suited for basement insulation. InSoFast panels remove the complexity of the project by providing a single step, a one trip to the wall finishing.
- Continuous insulation is the new standard in building today, eliminating the thermal bridging of studs. The injection-molded EPS panels provide the thermal break needed.
- EPS is a non-toxic, insulation that maintains its R-value, it does not off gas or absorb moisture, and serves as a Class III vapor retarder it is perfect for basements applications.
- Each panel is made with three high-strength co-polymer plastic studs that align every 16-in o.c. The back side of the studs feature a ribbed dovetails surface for adhesive applications against concrete, stone, metal or brick walls.
- The studs provide a solid surface that can support drywall attachment and cabinets or TVs. The studs are not prone to rot, decay, or moisture damage.
- The tight interlocking edges along each panel form a continuous, self-flashing seal. The interlock creates a resilient seal eliminating thermal leaks and prevents water from reaching the face.
- Built into the back of the UX and EXi panel is a network of drainage channels. The channels are specifically-sized cavities that direct moisture down the wall.
- The EPS foam of the panel features a permeability that ensures moisture is not trapped in your walls. Like Gortex or Tyvek, the panel allows the wall system “breathe”.
- Electrical raceways run vertically at 16” and horizontally at 24” o.c.
- This grid provides easy access to pull wiring to any location and is at code-approved depth.
Self-Leveling Tongue-and-Groove Edges
InSoFast Plus Method
Need a higher R-value? It’s easy to increase your R-Value beyond R-10 while maintaining the engineered benefits of the continuous InSoFast panels. Simply add rigid foam insulation board over top of InSoFast panels. This saves money by utilizing locally obtained rigid foam to enhance the R-Value. Additionally, projects can be completed in a fraction of the amount of time because they start with a base of feature-rich, low-labor InSoFast panels.